http://mountainreformed.com/wp-content/plugins/font/js/pro تداول اونصات الذهب
Author: Coming Home to The Table
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ cup vegetable oil , one with no taste
- 1½ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- ½ t salt
- 2 t baking soda
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 t nutmeg
- 1 t ginger
- ½ t cloves
- 3 cups of grated carrots
- ½ cup golder raisons (optional)
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 t vanilla
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- In a mixer, combine vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs. Beat well.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the dry ingrediets. Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
- With the mixer on low, pour the dry mixture into the liquid mixture until well incorporated.
- Add the grated carrots and raisons. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into two 8 inch round pans that are greased, floured, and lined with parchment paper.
- Back at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Allow the cakes to cool.
- Cream Cheese Icing
- With all ingredients at room temperature, cream the butter and cream cheese in a mixer. On the lowest speed, add the powdered sugar slowly. Add the vanilla and blend until creamy.
- Press the walnuts against the outside of the cake.